Everything posted by Pintomad
-
Aqua one tank ok for reptiles?
Cool we have a new huge rabbit hutch (got the hutch and didn't get the rabbit LOL) so can use that for him, cheers
-
Aqua one tank ok for reptiles?
thankyou.
-
Aqua one tank ok for reptiles?
It is about 1000mm long by 500mm deep by 600mm high
-
Fish headboard anyone?
That is soooo cool, think I need to get a bigger house first before I can get one of those :nfs:
-
can I use an aqua one tank for my blue tongue?
I thought about taking the built in filter off the top and making a mesh cover to fit it. Thanks for your input squirt
-
Aqua one tank ok for reptiles?
Thanks have put it in the reptile section
-
can I use an aqua one tank for my blue tongue?
Is an aqua one tank ok to use for a reptile enclosure was thinking of put my blue tongue in my aqua one tank as I don't use it for fish now, any advice would be great
-
Aqua one tank ok for reptiles?
Is an aqua one tank ok to use for a reptile enclosure was thinking of put my blue tongue in a AR980 any advice would be great
-
Pandora bracelets
Thats great for your nan, hope she likes it. :happy2:
-
Pandora bracelets
Thanks will have a look an after authentic pandora beads
-
Pandora bracelets
Have decided to start a second bracelet for myself aswell now, so have two to build now LOL :gigl: must be an addiction. Hope hubby doesn't notice :sml2: Will keen an eye on trade me for resonably priced charms
-
Pandora bracelets
Yeah I look at trade me all the time for them can'tafford $100 for the one on there at the mo. I have mixed silver and silver/gold charms on my first one which tells the story of my family.
-
Pandora bracelets
Who is addicted to pandora charm bracelets, I am now onto bracelet two. I thought I would make this an animal themed one for my daughter. Bummed to find out that the rhino she wants is retired and can't buy it in the shops anymore. Love ther quality and detail the pandora charms have
-
Friend's baby bristlenose cats...
The water level loks a little low :happy1:
-
i got a rainbow lorikeet
Easiest way to train it, sell it to someone else LOL. I use to hand raise them plus had my own pet one for years and would never have another one again. Best of luck with them.
-
Small dog advice?
Beagles are great with kids, we have two and our little girls loves them. She can pull them around by their collars lay with them, look in their ears and do anything else with them no problem. They do however need regular exercise on a lead as once they get a scent they are off, also if they get bored may dig or try to escape. But all in all they are an awesome breed and after years of have other types of dogs I will alway have a beagle
-
Cicada's and white butterfly everywhere?
We have heaps of white butterfly's here at the mo, which is good as my lizard loves to eat them.
-
Snails for fish tanks
Thanks stephanie, will contact you next time we are heading your way. All the other fish have settled in nicely and are growing well. A big thanks to your and Allister for all your help.
-
Snails for fish tanks
Thanks for all the great advice and pics, I have decided to put a couple of blue mystery snails in one tank and a couple of apple snails in the other.
-
Snails for fish tanks
Thanks for the pics, good to be able to a pic to the name of a snail.
-
Snails for fish tanks
Thanks Ira and BigBossPants, are the apple snails easy to get.
-
Snails for fish tanks
I am looking at getting some snails for my tropical tanks but don't know what type/s to get, can anyone give me some advice. I have community fish so don't think anyone would eat them.
-
Taupo people?
ok, was after the tetra's. Good luck with the move
-
Taupo people?
could you bring any of your fish down with you if I brough them, you go through Tokoroa to ge to Taupo, cheers
-
transport of fish from Auckland please can anyone help
Thanks for the lovely offer but the fish have been sold now. have a great christmas Kind regards Kayleen