July 25, 200620 yr comment_112844 After reading Skippys post regarding a jumper and bite marks I think this is what has happened to my CB. He has bite marks on his tail. Dam grumpy Tomato clown. Any ideas? Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_112892 move the clown out of the tank for a while, rearrange the rock work, fish and chips? Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_112894 I found one of the pelvic and pectorial fin of my sohal tang damaged this morning, along with a bit of damage to the body near the pelvic fin. Looks like the crosshatch trigger took a bite at him. The sohal was probably asking for it, he's been getting more and more agressive recently. I guess the crosshatch decided it was time to put him in his place. Report
July 25, 200620 yr comment_112898 trim the tail or fins to remove the bite marks (use scissors) try using those " zig zag' type scissors to make a new varient of fish never seen before. Report
July 26, 200620 yr comment_112901 Looks like the crosshatch trigger took a bite at him. Ha!! Told you about triggers! Not something I'll be doing again! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.