Some pics of my tank

JDM

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

pm me to come have a look, i should be around most of the weekend. be happy to show it off. :lol:

what is the measure of vodka for cyano?

why dose cyano grow? is it po4 related? im running rowaphos and it has reduced it heaps. i dont have a reliable po4 test kit at the mo so not sure where im at. reading is too low for the test kit i have but that stops at .5 so not really much use.

why dose cyano grow?

read the article in the sticky at the top of the saltwater section. cyano feed on doc's, as soon as the balance of good bacteria vs cyano is tipped, cyano have nothing to feed off and die. it seems to be just one of those things most people go through, mostly seems to be the next step after cycling is finished! cyano also love low water flow areas so up your flow!

• 1 month later...

camera is a kodak easyshare c330, just a cheepie. i have no idea how to enhance photos, it takes me all my time to resize them and post them here.

im currently looking into a new camera so i can get better close ups.

thats the best news ive had all day!!!! :bounce:

its amazing how much i have learnt from this site! just look at the start of this thread and you can see how much my tank has improved. learning new things every day is paying off! :wink: