Japanese tank

wasp

Speed I couldn't find pics of those AWESOME Japanese tanks we were talking about, however this ones pretty cool.

A few typical features of the better Japanese tanks, are powerful spotlights highlighting particular corals, heaps of flow, clever aquascaping and depth (check out the depth of this one), and clean as tanks they hate coraline algae.

http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php ... t=japanese

but it is nice just wouldn't like the power bill could run a lead and plug it in to the neighbours

They probably don't pay near as much for power as we do. All those nuke plants. They probably run thier power companys as well as this guy runs his tank.

VERY nice tank.

I was thinking the same thing Cookie, first few shots I thought it was a fishless reef, last few it was packed with fish???.

i quess its updated shots as it progressed. Very nice tank. Did you see the control systems on the new pictures added to the post. :o Well beyond anything i'd do.

Gosh your a hard man cookie :wink:

Looks like he just adding fish in to me,

I did do a post with a month by month stock list but if you only post once a month you forget to hit the last button :roll:

Also got a conspic.....(sp) angle too (ka-ching)

If he can aford one of those I don't think monet a issue.

The anthias still seem to be there although the numbers have dropped, but I would expect a few anthias not too make it.....