so quite all scared to talk

slappers

Actually, given the lack of conversation in here tonight, I'm wondering if more people haven't been banned.

Jetskisteve - we know about

reef - maybe same reasons

chimera - for telling us what happened

cracker - for saying that evil s word in Private Trade and Exchange

Pies - for speaking his mind

Hell, there are reasons for us all to be banned - even me posting this I guess.

perhaps we're just all alone now - given there's no way to audit who is actually allowed to log in anymore we would never know.

:lol: Exactly:

are a significant problem.

I think most of us can read, and I also don't really think many people "are a significant problem".

However if I had to pick a characteristic of people who "are a significant problem", I would have say people who are unable to control their temper, and are unable to control their mouth. Regardless of wether they can read.

Slappers is not banned, he just stole the avatar and added it to his profile.

I've removed it. Please do not do this. The avatar is there to show others the member is banned. This is not to advertise the fact as a warning, rather to let others know they will not get a response from the member in the forums or from PM's.

If you want to contact a banned member you'll need to use their personal email address.

I guess now Jetskie Steve will be famous. The first one to be banned on this site great to be recognised for something. I have obviously led a sheltered life.

Only got banned from the local swimming pool for doing bomb dives many years ago. For one day thats all

Go Steve :hail: