Landscapers start on my new pond tomorrow!

Caryl

I think if I attempted to console the landscapers they would run as fast as possible in the opposite direction and would never finish the pond! :lol:

They sealed the latest patches today so now we wait until it has set and fill it up again.

Having talked about this pond for over 20 years a few more days is neither here nor there. They are doing their best but haved found it a frustrating learning curve. I think they are more frustrated than I am. We all learn by our mistakes.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if I attempted to console the landscapers they would run as fast as possible in the opposite direction and would never finish the pond! :lol:

They sealed the latest patches today so now we wait until it has set and fill it up again.

Having talked about this pond for over 20 years a few more days is neither here nor there. They are doing their best but haved found it a frustrating learning curve. I think they are more frustrated than I am. We all learn by our mistakes.

I bet there grateful your taking it so well a lot of people would be kicking and screaming and that really does not help if there doing all there can, 1 browny point for Caryl :)

do you work in a call centre too

I shutter when I think of it...but I did...2 different ones...NOT FOR ME!

Keep us updated...I asked all my fishies to cross their fins, they :o at me like I was crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, I know I am :wink::o

According to most textbook definitions, it is a pond (because it can be drained for maintenance).

Again, according to various literature, the biggest issue with draining is where to get rid of all the water (which, if the pond was operating for a year or so, is probably not of very nice quality). Probably, 7000 liters is not that much, so it is not really an issue for a relatively small pond.

Most places in NZ don't charge for water

Another reason for people to move to New Zealand :bounce:

So, tomorrow...ah, today...ah, still Saturday here...sooooooo Sunday there :-? anyway...hmmm have they refilled Caryl's Lagoon yet??