Hope I've Done the Right Thing

Billaney

Hi

I have a really nice pair of Golden Rams they have layed eggs 3 times now but never got to the wriggler stage either through fungused eggs or the parents eating the eggs.

Tonight they have layed again with a huge grouping of eggs on a stone they like to use. In an attept to rase some to adulthood I've then them complete with stone and moved them ( eggs on the stone ) to another tank with some met-blue and a gentle current flowing over them. Time will tell if i did right or if i should have left them.

What do you guys think ? i never like to interfear unless i have too :roll:

How did it work out with the Blue Rams? Figure the Goldens would turn out the same...

lost a lot to fungus ( did not know they would still fungus once they were at wriggler stage ) but stil have about 15-20 wrigglers that had moved away from the main bunch , this is my best result so far with Rams.

UPDATE : Tonight all the eggs are wriggers, only lost one egg to fungus which was quickly removed to stop it spreading, Blue Ram fry now nearly absorbed there egg sacks and are now swimming in short bursts.

keeping fingers crossed but seems to be going well :D:D