January 30, 200620 yr comment_86319 hey guys i was just wondering, this maybe a stupid question, but what if you brought 2 male fighters from birth, would they get along right through till they reach the adult period? thanx for feed back Report
January 30, 200620 yr comment_86333 Hi morgie, I'm sure I read a post somewhere that if they are bought up from bubbas in the same tank it should be fine, but maybe wait for some other posts to see what other fish people advise. Happy Fishing Lynda Report
February 9, 200620 yr comment_87912 while they are still really young they should be alrite but as they grow you will see them start to put their mark on each other as they try to show who's boss and then you will have to be quick to seperate them or u may end up with one or even none depending on how serious the fighting is..... Report
February 9, 200620 yr comment_88003 The only time I bred fighters I couldn't even bring them up together - had to separate the big from the little as they ate each other. Then the biggest ate the bigger and the less small ate the smallest... not sure why I had such a bunch of cannibals - they were well fed, honest! (perhaps should have moved them onto bigger live food....) Ended up with 5 all in separate jars. 1 male and 4 females. Report
February 9, 200620 yr comment_88060 It is not a coincidence they are called Siamese fighting fish Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.