Hello

Fizgig777

Thank you all for the warm welcome :D

I'm actually from NYC... hopefully y'all won't hold that against me. Really like looking around in the forums here and figured I'd register. So far it's been a great experience :)

Thank you for the compliments on that tank. In my signature you'll find a link for photos of all my tanks and other things :)

Oh my...blue platties...and lives in New York City...WOW! That is one place I've always wanted to see...when I windthe lottery :lol: :lol: I want to fly over the city in a helicopter!

If you can, post some close ups of your blue platties...I'd love to see them!

Thanks for confirming NYC...this site is so...ah...um...worldwide haha...that I wasn't sure!

Done said hi to the city as requested :lol:

As for close ups of Blue Platies..... Them buggers are quick :wink: Between that and a cheap camera, I'll need lots of luck and possibly a hardhat and flashlight :lol: Will try for it though :) One of them is baby still (female) and the other is a big male. Wish me luck :lol:

Thanks, MV :) Certainly feel welcome!

I agree on the common color Platies. Most of mine are unique colors. Plus they cross breed, so the next generation is really starting to show interesting color combinations -- which was the goal from the start. My favorites are still the rainbow ones, though. They're also the hardest to find around here.

Gee...thanks! Love'd to see pics of blue platties! Mystic, I didn't know you had them...cool :bow:

WAIT...you mean your fish don't stop and say cheese.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... a lot of fishies have that attitude..."catch me if you can" :lol:

Gee...thanks! Love'd to see pics of blue platties! Mystic, I didn't know you had them...cool :bow:

WAIT...you mean your fish don't stop and say cheese.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... a lot of fishies have that attitude..."catch me if you can" :lol:

I do have fish that pose for the camera. Generally not the ones I'm trying to photograph :roll: :lol: