general- stands for fishroom

zoezealand

BTW in the first photo (the second tank from the bottom on the left) what are the blue deviders made of? Did you get them from a fish shop or did you make them?

I bought those ones from the local hutt pet shop, there a plastic sheet with lots and lots of little holes held in place by two "hing" type sliders , work "ok" but not as good as seperate tanks , thats a strain guppy tank , the blues on the left and reds on the right , middle bit is empty so the have to breach two barries without been noticed , ( never had them breech a single barrier yet :) )

So the holes are too small for the fry? What size tank is that? (I'm playing with ideas for guppy line breeding lol)

its 2 1/2 foot tank, the holes seem too small only ever found 1 fry in the middle bit andI'm pretty sure that went under at the corner where the silicone stopped a perfect fit, no adult fish could fit there.

Sure is closer then Palmy, Kerri-Anne.

But now you will miss out on seeing Wet Pets :(:(:(

Wet Pets is definitely worth a Lookies, I visit there quite regularlyas I am only 30 mins away from them.

Maybe one day when you are heading down this way, well worth the trip. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Lynda

• 1 month later...

You could ask around for a place that stocks Dexion - lengths of right-angle steel. You just cut the lengths you require ( or have it cut) and assemble it with nuts and bolts. Its a bit like that Mechano stuff that kids played with before lego came along. Can be a bit pricey brand new as alot is colour finished but if your lucky a wreakers yard may have a whole heap lying around somewhere going dirt cheap. And its strong. Cut lengths of Marine Ply for base. Waaaaaaay beter than MDF