Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yay i got albino guppies!!1

Featured Replies

I went to my lfs and found some albino guppies.I got two females as thats all they had.They have blue fins and there eyes are bizar. :bounce: I hope i get some fry and of course I found the fatest ones there :P any one else got albis out there.

I have an albino male but unfortunatly my hopes are short lived as I think he is infertile. He has absolutly no interest at all in females :o

So yeah total bummer but I shall keep trying .

may be try give him a false albino kind female. like golden variety female. my male albino guppys are also not very interested in the normal females at start, but when i put in my golden kind virgin females, the male start chasing them. (at least one of them are. :wink: )

  • Author

IM now on the look out for a mae but you know people there never want to share albinos. Oh well when and if they birth i will grow up some of the male albinos.I hope ay least some are albino so i can get a good breeding set up.

at first my albino are very shy now they start chasing females. what i need is albino females that way i have 100% chance of getting albinos babies.

  • Author

hey. Shes now givin birth but their not albino(no red eyes) they do how ever have have pale skin like mum. Anyone got any spare males i can borrow?

:bounce:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.