the starting of my tank

slappers

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal preference, between BLACK or BLUE. the ocean isn't green, or if it is, it shouldn't be.

My first tank was blue, my 2nd black, for my 3rd I went back to blue, which is my preference. Unless your planing on keeping it clean (like chimera) it will overgrow with algae in 6 months and never know anyway.

Pie

blue gets my vote, but whatever colour only makes sense if you're willing to scrape the coralline off the back of the tank. i just did again the other night - and my tanks never looked better :lol: but seriously, aesthetically it does make a difference, shows the aquascaping off better rather than looking all washed out,... if you can excuse the pun :D

lost two little fishies now my little Mandarin and my goby {not my yellow wrasse } he still alive still got 6 left and a shrimp hmmmm maybe shrimp havent seem him ???

so new tank will be getting new fish will get rid of the others will keep my 3 clowns thou

yellow tang to go

butterfly to go

wrasse to go

what new fish to get want somethink diffrent have to have a good look :lol: