My Female guppy isn't looking to good :(

PENEJANE

One of my main females is looking a bit off. I noticed this morning that her colour was fading. Shes a 1/2 black and where it should be black it is almost seethrough. Her tail is slowly changing from dark black to a much lighter grey and her tail is dropping (back bending down) She looks fat but her scales are still smooth and her pregnancy spot isn't big at all.

What could be wrong? I know I got a bit of ammonia problem at the moment but its comming down with water changes daily. She is a lot worse than this morning and she didn't eat this morning either. The last meal I saw her have was the frozen bloodworms that I got yesterday.

please help :hail::hail:

This is due to either male harrasment, or stress from giving birth, or a bit of both. Its called saddle back syndrom, and female guppys often dont recover or live long after getting it. The best chance you have of getting her back on track is to put her into her own tank/breeding trap add a bit of plant, and pump heaps of live and frozen food into her.

Shae

She hasn't had fry in the last 2-3 week and I would of thought that she would of had a large spot by now but its still small and she is fat! She wouldn't eat last night and they had a bit of frozen blood worm and flake and all she wanted to do was get out of the way. I haven't checked on her this morning yet and I am a little scared to. I only have 3 good large breeding females in the tank as the other ones are still young but I suppose there is always an end to everything thats good :( Just a real sad thought

Well as of today I have noticed that her vent was really wide open and swollen this morning. It is now 3.30pm ish and there seems to be what I feel to be an over sized babie comming out! so far (after 2hrs of watching) the head it out and something else weather it be eggs or her insides I don't know. Is there anyway possible that I can help her with out harming her? I have her in a breeding trap as she was getting chased big time from the other fish thinking free food and the males were to busy thinking about their pee pee's hehe so please any help would be appreciated. I don't want to lose her if I can help it. She is due to have babies sometime in the next week or so but I have never seen her vent swell up this badly before.

Really confused and getting stressed

:hail::cry:

It is possible something is stuck and stopping the rest from coming. If you aren't squeamish you could always hold her gently and rub her tum downwards to try and expel the half-out bit or get some tweezers and try to gently pull it out.

well the first one has come out and looks as if it has since died but she now has the second one stuck. I think I will give it a go and try and see if I can help her get them out. I would much rather lose the fry than the fish.

I will let you know how I go. Lets just hope its not to late :(