Zebra Plecs

kylefish02

Zebra plecs are available from hollywood fish farm at $600 no jokes i just been there and they had three so i asked the guy how much and he said those ones wernt for sale but he could get them for $600 from the wholesaler does anyone wanna buy any i dont have the money but maybe someone does

cheers kyle

Red and gold dragons have been available through Jansens.

They had only about 10-12 brought into the country and i believe there might only be a couple, if that left in the company.

They were going for more than 4x what Zebra Plecos go for, asthey got bigger though the prices were drastically reduced.

If anyone is interested in availability pm me and i will find out more for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys l am from Australia, l was wondering what price you guys pay for L046 here in NZ.

Can you import to NZ these fish from Australia? if so we have acouple of large adults to sell if you take both they are $800 each they are 8cm 2 1/2 years old the freight would be at your costs, any takers?

• 2 months later...

Went into Hollywood yesterday, and was talking to one of the staff. It seems they wish to charge more. $700 was the new figure, I dont believe that even if someones was brave to pay $2,100 for the three that they would let them go!

But they dont seem to have had any luck breeding as of yet either.

But nethier would I with all those people looking in. haha.

RJ

I'm not surprised either, the way their tank is setup is more suited to the public being able to see them than breeding them, a lot more privacy and much better caving structures would be needed as their current ones are way to open.

Awesome looking fish though and i always have to make sure there are still 3 there every weekend LOL