May 27, 200521 yr comment_50960 I thought it was the Burj Al Arab. Dubai is near the top of my list of places to go, i'd love to stay in that hotel. Layton Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_50962 hopefully on the ground floor!!!!! :lol: Ha, I see it's about 200 meters up from the ground floor!!! (edit: no it's not, I can't read ) Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_50968 Last time I was in Dubia I was pushed against a wall and had half a dozen automatic weapons pointed at my back. (musta looked suspicious ) A frightening experience.. so I wouldn't go back.. even for a look at such a great tank. Bill. Report
May 27, 200521 yr Author comment_50970 they must have known that you had fish hidden somewhere Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_50991 That hotel is the worlds only 6 star hotel. I think you can only get in by invitation. See the doco on it? They use gold leafs (solid gold) as garnish on the deserts... Evern parts of the floor are made from gold. Pies Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_50994 When I win lotto I'll probably build one about that size. Maybe a bit bigger... (Gotta keep optimistic...Just not use the numbers "4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42.") Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_50999 Ira.. I think you may need to select another number. 42 is just a tad...NOT THERE :lol: Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51004 Ira - hahahhaaaa, that is classic - but I cant believe you ACTUALLY wrote them down - careful you might get 'lost' :lol: Report
May 27, 200521 yr Author comment_51021 i still dont understand the polar bears, but im sure that the monsters that we havent seen yet are invisible dinosaurs Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51026 There not invisible dinosours, And you will understand why the polar beers are there. Shae Report
May 27, 200521 yr Author comment_51028 yes they are :evil: if i thought about it im sure i could figure it out but in the end it ruins the surprise and its not as fun as invisible dinosaurs Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51029 lol, ok, well ive seen up to the first couple episodes of the second series, what are we up to on tv here? Shae Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51047 That hotel is the worlds only 6 star hotel. I think you can only get in by invitation. See the doco on it? They use gold leafs (solid gold) as garnish on the deserts... Evern parts of the floor are made from gold. I think it's been rated 7 stars. But the interesting thing is that they are NOT an exclusive hotel. Their rates are not as high are you think. They pride themselves on being accessible to a wide variety people, not just rich oil tycoons. I've looked into it before It also mentions that at the end of the doco on Discovery. Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51049 if this is the one i saw on tv yes its fake all the corals are rubber aprantly if they have corals they will fight ant Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51091 livebearer breeder, DONT YOU SAY A WORD ABOUT LOST!!!!!! :lol: :lol: i do not want to know what happens, please dont spoil the suspense!!!! we just had the episode that showed hurlies past, the lotto ticket, cursed numbers etc. and as for monsters, i like hurlies idea that they're just big angry giraffes!! p.s, cool tank, pity the corals are fake. Report
May 27, 200521 yr comment_51114 Flaming heck! Imagine doing the water changes in that! Or what about collecting the dead neon on the bottom? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.