May 2, 200521 yr comment_47982 http://www.advancedaquarist.com/issues/mar2004/aquarium.htm i thought this was interesting i love the idea of the self maintaining ecosystem and reproducing fish naturally Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_47983 OMG...!!! I hope he isnt planning on moving house at some stage soon.... for anyone doing your own tank plumbing - the ball valves shown 2nd pic down (with blue handles) are the ones ya want :lol: Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_47986 If one can afford that tank then you can afford a cleaning lady or guy for your glass. the power bill for the lights is over $400 a month. Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_47987 Mega. I wanted a longer tank, but 6M, damn! If only I won lotto, a few times over. Pies Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_47993 Steve Weasts tank is still #1 in my opinion, but the goldflake angel is cool. Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_47995 didnt know who you guys were talking about, did a google search, and omg must go buy a few hundred lotto tickets, cause now i want both tanks!!!!!! http://oregonreef.com/sub_aquascaping.htm Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_48015 I would need to see both tanks up close and 'live' before deciding. If anyone would like to give me the money I am happy to travel over and personally check them out for you. :lol: Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_48051 Wouldn't it be nice to have that sort of money. I thought you guys said that no one uses ozone anymore. Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_48073 Control - Some still use Ozone. I don't but there is no doubt positives to it (and negitives). Very popular in MUD systems in the UK (yellow water from the MUD). Steve Weasts tank certainly looks the part, and he is active on Reefcentral, so good for him. 1 thing he does very well is he gets GREAT photos taken. 10/10, something to aspire too. Pie Report
May 2, 200521 yr comment_48080 1 thing he does very well is he gets GREAT photos taken. 10/10, something to aspire too. I couldn't agree more, thats an awsome rig. I'll just have to do my best rebuilding my 6' x 2' x 18" for now. Aaron. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.