Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free fish, PU only Auckland

Featured Replies

Converting my freshwater tank to marine so I have the following fish available for collection, all free.

4 x SAE (blackline flying foxes, the real deal), around 4cm each.  

4 dwarf chain loaches.  Great as a group.

1 male shortfin calico bristlenose

1 female longfin golden albino bristlenose.

8 or so lemon tetras.

Pickup only Epsom, Auckland.  Not interested in shipping so please do not ask.

 

 

  • Author

Sorry for the delay in replying - my internet and phone lines have mostly been out since Friday morning.  Internet comes on and goes off again, phones are totally not working.

 

Fish have all gone.

  • 10 months later...

Hi Adrienne.

I came across this post while searching for info on tank converting. I have several Aqua One 850s and am considering converting from tropical to marine. Can you tell me what would be involved? Thanks.

  • Author

I cant help a lot sorry as this was not the tank I converted.  I converted my custom 450 litre and had Raymond Klein do the conversion.  He designed the sump and did all the plumbing plus I got the skimmer, wavemakers, lights etc from him.  He is aquarays (has a website) and valray on trade me.  I am so glad I used him, yes I could have gone overseas and purchased directly but it would have given me no back up and he is always available for advice which is great as he knows the set up so well.  

I know people have converted the aqua ones, I think most put in a sump under the tank.  Try asking in the saltwater section as there are a number of experienced marine keepers on here.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.