Auckland Fishkeepers Assn October meeting - tomorrow!!

Adrienne

October Meeting - Sunday 12th October.

Arrive from 11.30 onwards for a midday start.

Programme -

Around the table discussion about everyones fish tanks, what tanks/fish you have, how things are going, any issues etc

BBQ lunch

Raymond Klein will talk on Aquascaping

We will have a sales table going as well. Bring something for the BBQ and any items you want to sell, exchange or give away i.e. fish, plants, filters etc. If selling put a price on the item and bring some change along.

Members no charge

Non members $5 at the door or bring along $20 and sign up for the club on the day. It's a great way to meet fellow fish keepers.

Members will be emailed details and my address.

Non members please message me for my address.

If I can make it, I'll bring along some Daphnia carinata in bottles and some windelov java fern, riccia and christmas moss for trade or sale.

I'm looking for some grindal worms, smaller water fleas (anyone got ceriodaphnia dubia or moina?) and Anubias barteri var. nana (mine died of neglect some years ago :( ) and... any green coarse snakeskin guppies like the one I used to keep (a photo is attached):

3401086432_bed882618d_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Reminder - this coming Sunday. If you are a member of AFA and are coming, please respond on the AFA Facebook page so I can make sure I have enough space and seats available. If not a member you will need to contact myself or Li@m for the address.