Baby Lorikeet! My new pet!

Fishie123

Yeah, I am still hand feeding the bird :) I have already trained him to potty, just need to work on other things :D Yeah, she was selling two Lorikeet, both were really friendly and loves to be around people. He loves to climb on everyone shoulder and just sit there.

10489626_10153157780553438_237595145271158228_n.jpg

Don't let him get used to going to your shoulder when he pleases. You should be in control or in no time you'll be the pet.

What should I do to control him from going on my shoulder. Any sort of help will be much appreciated :D. I find it really hard to train him to do tricks, he doesn't seem interested in honey as a treat. Does anyone use something else besides honey as treats.

Yes I have, but nothing has told me anything about the treats I should be giving them. Just to be clear, I am only finding a good treat to give him while trying to train him besides giving him honey. It would be rather silly of me to buy a Lorikeet without first doing my research on them :bggrn: .

I saw this video of a Lorikeet doing tricks but it isn't giving honey as treats. So trying to figure out what they are.