poecilia.net.nz members

cees

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Also posted on the Poecilia Site.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well people... it is FRIDAY.. the SIXTH OF MAY.

There was discussion above about a meeting in the Poecilia Chat room, which some agreed on.

Mystic said:

Okies then, Everyone agree for Monday the 9th of May, 9pm for our first offical meeting?

Members that want a say in the club needs to be there, and whoever has the questions about/for the members have everything ready?

Then we can get some things sorted, and whoever makes things offical (Cees?) will be able to get it rolling. Then we will know where we stand here right? No more confusion

Shae said:

Yes i Agree to the Time and Date ,All Comittee members need to be there, the Comittee members make everything Official, depending on verious subjects of discustion. Everyone is adviced to attend to have your say and know what is/what will be happening, all discustion and views are open in this "meeting", so do not hessitate to ma

ke sugestions etc.

Can we get some form of OFFICIAL NOTICE posted so that we know what is happening... or is this a "no go"

Emails need to be sent, and an official notice both here and on the Poecilia site

Come on Committee.. DO SOMETHING.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those that are unsure of how to enter the Poecilia Chatroom then here are the details.

Go to the normal chatroom by clicking on the "Chatroom" link at the header on this site.

Once there type the following.

/join #poecilia

(note the space between join and # )

You will be in the new room at the meeting.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys, lets show the interest and enthusiasm we had at the start, I know there have been a few set backs, but lets get thing up and going.

No Interest in the forums at Poecilia will cause this to fall over completely, I don't want that to happen but if not enough people are going to show interest in trying to get this project up off the ground, then I will be pulling out to dedicate my time else where( this is not a threat, just letting everyone know where I stand at present)

I have got my life sorted to a manageble level and have time to dedicate to the club and would like to see this happen, but if there is no support I will have to drop out.

Come on guys we can do this.

www.poecilia.net.nz

B

Im sure your wisdom would be a positive attribute Jude.

People of poecilia, if you could be so kind to take 2 minutes out of ur busy lives and pop onto the site to check on the unfortunate updates that are happeneing, it would be muchly apprecitaed. ALL input welcome, it seems the Ballistic vs Vampire dio are doing most of the work and i dont think that is very fair.

Shae

Right All... Time to get our A into G

I have Started 2 Threads on the Poecilia website for the nomination of the following positions

President

Vice- President

Please place your nominations by the 30 June 2005

Voting will commence 1/06/05 - 07/06/05

OK

Today is the last day for nominations

So far we have the following nominations:

Pres: Ballistic

Vice Pres: Mystic & Jane_Mac

Secretary: Jude

If you want to nominate anyone else then get your nominations in by 8pm tonight.

Voting Begins Tomorrow morning.

Nominations are now CLOSED

Final Positions are:

President: Ballistic

Secretary: Jude

Vice President: Yet to be determined.

Nominees:

Mystic

Jane_Mac

Please visit the Poecilia website and cast your deciding vote for the new Vice President

Thank you.