Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi everyone

Featured Replies

Hi all, Rachael here from lil Whangamata in the coromandel.

I was joined up several years ago when I had my 240L Malawi tank.

My partner and I have recently built a new house and I have convinced him it would be a good idea to have some fishes in here :) hehe

We are planning on making a custom 350-400L tank (due to not finding one I like to buy) for some more Malawis so you might see a lot of posts from me in the future regarding this.

Good to be back here

Catch ya round.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.