Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

About Time I Introduced Myself

Featured Replies

Hi All,

I have been lurking around here for awhile so I thought I better introduce myself.

I am pretty new to to fish keeping (technically I haven't actually started) unless you count my previous attempts at keeping/torturing goldfish as a child.

Looking back on my previous attempts I'm surprised anything survived for more than a week.

I'm currently in the process (and have been for about 18 months) of setting up a 4 foot community tank. I hope have it up and cycling within the next month or so (time and $$ allowing).

Looking forward to finally getting it set up and getting my hands wet.

Cheers

Aracnabat (AKA Gareth)

Hey there Gareth,

Welcome to the forum, it's a wonderful place for all aspects of fish keeping and is great if you ever need to ask for advice etc.

I'm also from Invercargill so if you want a hand or a friendly bit of advice feel free to hit me up.

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome guys.

@Caryl I have definitely learnt a lot from this site already so hopefully I won't repeat any of my previous mistakes.

@Godly3vil thanks for the offer. It will definitely help having someone local around for advice.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.