Is this a concern

morfin

Ok. BD def not eating and now lights are on he seems to have smudge like areas on his fins. They look opaque instead of see thru. And If I treat him with metro should I do all six discus in case - there was only one that didn't flash prior to me treating with prazi so am I better to do all at the same time? And can six discus last I a 60 l hospital tank for two and a half says while I treat? And last question would it be in the tank? Ie do I treat then out them back in and end up in the same place cos I needed to treat the whole tank. And lastly, if so, any vets that I can get 25 metro pills from?

• 2 weeks later...

An update. After treating with prazi, my big pigeon and the BD continued to not eat and showed signs of getting skinny. They are now in the hospital tank with the little pigeon being metro'ed with a view of after five treatments being back home Monday night. To keep their water stable I am taking the water from the big tank for the hospital water changes so they are in exactly the same water, but needless to say they aren't happy. A nervous weekend ahead.

So after a five treatment cycle in my hospital tank over the weekend for my three that weren't eating, they have all been back in the big tank since Monday night. M big pigeon ate like a pig last night, and this morning for the first time in three weeks I had six hungry little faces greeting me. BD still isn't eating a lot, but he has one or two bits. His colour is coming back and he ad a tough time in the hospital tank so I figure a week or so is needed to relax him again. So far, finges crossed, things have improved :happy2: