Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Axolotl after an attack by a cat

Featured Replies

that's how an Axolotl looks like after a cat was trying to lift it out of the tank, does not look good at all.

keep your cats away from your tanks

catolotl1.jpg

catolotl2.jpg

catolotl3.jpg

(Caryl, no worries, it wasn't Denny Crane nor was it one of my Axolotl)

  • Author
I will be free if you want to be frank.

not sure if I get what you're trying to say

That is why cats should be kept under stricter control.

I agree 100%

I am pleased to hear it wasn't Denny! I was thinking he was in a lot of trouble but probably mistook the axolotl for a rabbit :-?

I had an axo pulled out of a pond by a cat about 20 years ago. Found it shredded early in the morning and it died the next day. It was luecistic so I guess that it showed up against the darker pond back ground as the wild coloured individuals were almost impossible to see.

on the other side of the coin,at me first job waaaaay back in 85 at king fisheries,while doing a walk around with the boss we found an axy baking in the sun minus all limbs,most of its tail, some of its face aaaand with its guts hanging out. i was about to stomp it(put it out of its misery) n me boss said yea yea naaaa(modern term to replace,oiy! what th flukk ya doing)! he poked its guts back in then put it back in the water. to my amazement it recovered over a few months and started breeding again!!!! many stray cats stalking that fish farm on night shift... :dunno:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.