February 12, 201412 yr comment_546110 Interesting read, I have heard of Normal Koura turning slightly blue or slightly red but not as red as these little guys!v :gpo2: :nfs: Report
February 12, 201412 yr comment_546116 Wow, those are cool, I could see myself setting up a tank for them. Report
February 12, 201412 yr comment_546118 has anyone purchased from them? and or seen them in petshops?, just koura in general not the morning glory. Report
February 13, 201412 yr Author comment_546146 has anyone purchased from them? and or seen them in petshops?, just koura in general not the morning glory. i bought a koura from hollywood fishfarm about 3 years ago. but i think they were from some university? Report
February 13, 201412 yr comment_546147 Never seen any domestically bred native aquatic species in public fish stores so I would think you would have to buy directly from the farm Report
October 10, 201411 yr comment_555332 Ive seen freshwater crays for sale a few times at animates Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.