Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leopardfish still around?

Featured Replies

I'm back......kinda :)

Had a few year break from fishkeeping, looking to to get back into it soon (on a smaller scale)

Haven't had fish coming up 4 years, now my only pet is an awesome pug names Neville!

Aaaanyway, when I gave up all my fish and tanks, My leopardfish(phalloceros caudimaculatus) went to a few people in the south island, anyone still breeding them?

I think i'm gonna start with a small coldwater till I move and have room for the big SA tropical tank i've always wanted.

I still breed them up here in Tauranga, havent put any effort in recently due to moving house, but I have a few I could consider shipping down to you.

  • Author

Thanks livingart! looks like alot has changed around here!

I did see them on trademe, gonna try see if i can find some in Christchurch/ south island before I get some shipped :)

F15hguy- thanks! i'll let you know if i don't have any luck finding any down here :D

  • 3 months later...

Sorry to bump a topic that's a few months old, but I'm in Christchurch and would love to get a few leopard fish for my tank.

I've asked the only two folks on TradeMe if they'd be willing to ship, but they both politely declined.

Where you able to find any in the South Island at all?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.