Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello!

Featured Replies

Hi my name is Gema.. I'm kind of a newbie to fishkeeping but I LOVE IT! I currently have 2 planted tanks and am working on setting up a 3rd.

So far I have a 60 lt with 10 Boraras maculatus and 8 Neon tetras. And a 20 lt with a blue veiltail Betta named Kabluee. And I'm setting up an 80 lt which the neons will move into to make way for more Boraras and some Scarlet badis.

Looking forward to meeting some fellow animal enthusiasts :bggrn:

  • Author
:wave:

hello, good to see another minifish lover.

p.s. try the mosquito rasbora they rock!!!!

Yay I thought I was the only person who appreciated the beauty of teeny tiny fish!

I have thought about getting some brigittae but my partner is a bit iffy on getting any more tanks :roll:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome :wave:

I love Scarlet Badis, they're so cool and cute! I wanted some but I didn't end up getting them because of the fact that some struggle to eat prepared food, I wasn't sure if I could provide live food :(

I would also love to see some pics! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.