June 29, 201313 yr comment_532626 hello every one, im Lindsay, had fish since I was around 15, (NOW 30) I have been signed up here for a while, reading alot. so this its my first post. im a building contractor and find observing fish is a relaxing way to finish highly strung days of work. over last couple of years have bred a few different fish, pearl gouramis, angelfish, and ice blue African cichlids, (breed themselves) I may know a few of you from past dealings . currently setting up a 670L 6ft planted tank for my knife fish, and sectioning off the part of my garage where all my other tanks are. looking forward to chatting.. :fshi: Report
June 29, 201313 yr comment_532628 Hello and welcome, sounds like you know your stuff then lol, would love to see a picture of your 6ft planted tank! Report
June 29, 201313 yr Author comment_532632 its currently full of nothing but fresh air... but working on it. have had presserised co2 in a aquaone 850 for a couple of years, so I think I have a firm grasp of plants. (and love the look of plants) he is a bgkf currently about 250mm long. Report
June 29, 201313 yr comment_532654 gidday... other tanks??? 670L tank... PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c'mon we want a full run down of every fish you have!!!!!! tease Report
June 29, 201313 yr Author comment_532686 670L currently empty but working on it.. aquaone 850 160L planted tank with co2 cylinder 250L empty... 250L breeding cichlid tank 180L angel grow out 180L cichlid grow out 90L goldfish grow out 70L quarantine . 25L quarantine for unwanted orphan fishes 6 last tanks are set up on water aging barrel withauto water change system draining to fish pond. pics to come. F15hguy I dropped in some ice blue red top zebras a while ago, how did they grow out? Report
June 29, 201313 yr comment_532690 all gone except one that was a bit ugly coloured (more brown than red and grey than white), a young dude took the lot, he loves them. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.