June 5, 201313 yr Author comment_530060 yeah I did the big ones were blue Hygrophila and they grew out of control in the tank and started to look ugly after that picture was taken with roots jutting out allover the place, bent stems from growng against the lights and poor trimming. I also got a lot of algae and nutrient deficiencies so i decided to change the inert gravel substrate to a daltons aquatic mix, laterite,peat...etc and manado. some of the plant accidently got biffed or dried out. since the new substrate i have had minimal algae problems so im happy so far. i do want the jungle look again though Report
June 6, 201313 yr Author comment_530134 I like the kitty supervisor Yeah he watches the fish fairly often and occasionally pounces at them which is funny to watch Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.