Venison recipes

camtang

I got given a heap of venison, does anybody know any good recipes or ways to much it "sparkle"

What kind of venison? Sausages? Steaks? Mince?

My suggestion is make it hot and eat it. :) Or you can use any recipe for cow, but it will be much better.

cut it into square pieces, marinate it in olive oil and garlic, salt an pepper, heat a frying pan up, put the meat into the hot pan and fry it for a short time from all sides (so it stays medium rare and the garlic does not get burned), let it rest for a short while and then enjoy it - delicious...

What kind of venison? Sausages? Steaks? Mince?

I was given the whole rear end ( back legs) it was a rather large unit so I didnt know what to do so just hacked as much meat off it as possible. So I have lots of steak type bits and smaller bits for curry or stew...

cut it into square pieces, marinate it in olive oil and garlic, salt an pepper, heat a frying pan up, put the meat into the hot pan and fry it for a short time from all sides (so it stays medium rare), let it rest for a short while and then enjoy it - delicious...

Will do

it sparkles by itself

slice thinly and eat raw

I dont think I can do that