April 22, 201313 yr comment_526103 Just thought i would pop in and say hi I have just got back into the hobby after a few years off. I now remember why i stopped for a while, its very addictive and i am on the way to multiple tank syndrome, What a shame :gigl: Currently have a Aquaone 980 Planted, (new planted 2 weeks) so still a bit sparse, and need to look at my lighting, not happy with what going on under the hood. Also looking to get a External Filter as the inbuilt filter is noisey as, will need to do some modifications for the hood since there is minimal space for cords let alone water pipes! Tossing up between the sunsun ones i have read alot about or the aquaone CF1200, will probably fo CF1200 because being in nelson the shipping makes everything cheap in Trademe and other Retail sites expensive :-? Stock at the moment: 12 x Neons 2 x Bristle Pleco's 2 x Ruby Barbs 1 x Angel 3 x Serpae Tetra Most of these came with the tank, want to rehome the Angel and Ruby Barbs, but i dont think anyone want them so i will just have to make up another tank for them. :ton: Nice to meet you all Nicola Report
April 26, 201313 yr comment_526489 Just to mention....angels like to eat neons Take care, Caper Report
April 27, 201313 yr Author comment_526534 Angel has now gone. So neons are safe. Now have 6 juvinile discus. :bggrn: They have finally come out from the corner of the tank. Exciting times. :happy1: Hello fellow Nelsonian :f77:. Hello there! Bike chick here too, although the poor girl is parked up the garage. Between the car and fish I am haemorrhaging money :ton: Report
May 25, 201313 yr comment_528920 Hi, I'm in Nelson too am also getting back I to it after a few years off! Great to have another nelsonian to bounce ideas off! Report
May 27, 201313 yr Author comment_529118 Hi, I'm in Nelson too am also getting back I to it after a few years off! Great to have another nelsonian to bounce ideas off! I didnt see this message! Hellloooo yeah nelson is a small town, i have only lived here for two years. but its growing on me Report
June 8, 201313 yr comment_530398 I've only been here 2.5 years and love it Do you belong to the Tasman Aquarium Club? Could be fun to join?! http://www.fnzas.org.nz/?p=414 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.