April 19, 201313 yr comment_525726 hahaha i saw several of these things in one of my tanks about 2 weeks ago and thought nothing of it! I have never seen them before and I havent seen them since ( i assume the filter sucked them up). . I do have several ponds and troughs in the garden which i fill my tanks up with from time to time so i assume that is were they came from! And these ponds/troughs themselves are filled from time to time with critters i catch from the rivers dams etc so i guess it came in with that. There must be more in the garden so i will have to have a look sometime when i get around to it. Report
May 29, 201313 yr comment_529383 Aw that sucks, would of made a pretty interesting tank with a few multi colored lights Report
June 13, 201412 yr comment_551289 Are there any in the Nelson Lakes or Nelson region? They are amazing. EDIT: For those wondering about my sudden posting spree, I was soooooo close to getting 1 star I just had to Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.