Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Fishie People

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm from Rotorua and I'm addicted to fish. There I've said it, I'm addicted. I have a small tropical tank which is a community tank and 5 goldfish ponds outside which my husband made for me one Christmas. The trouble is I just keep buying fish and now I have just bought 2 more tanks and need to fine somewhere to put them. I'm working on Hubby to make the stands for me, but it could take some time as he's pretty busy. I think I will put some fancy goldfish in them as most of my goldfish are comets and shubs.

This is a great site, but are there many members who like the goldfish as I do?

Cheers

Kazz

Ah Hah. You have multiple tank syndrome already! Join the club :lol:

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find heaps of help and lots of friends here

Cheers

Jude

Hi Kazz

I'm new here too. I just bought two fancy goldfish at the weekend for my 7 year old daughter. They are a black moor and a fantail (both only a few centimetres long) and I have them in a 100 litre tank. I aspire to a pond one day also but I don't think my hubby will let me have five!

I look forward to hearing about what you do with your new tanks.

Hi Kazz... welcome to the fishroom :)

We don't have a Coldwater section here so we usually post all the Goldie stuff in the Freshwater section, but there are heaps of members that have Goldies and some with NZ natives.

Using the "Search" feature above will guide you to a lot of the posts relating to Goldfish and such.

Hope to see you around :)

Bill.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.