Freshwater aquarium articles - Would you like to write one ?

cichlidman2010

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a few people that would be interested in writing general articles on the basics of keeping a freshwater aquarium. Topics like, feeding, lighting, algae problems, etc.

I m going to put some in my new blog for others that are interested in keeping fish but need that extra bit of help :)

Full credit will be given to you below the article and a link to other work of yours if you have any.

If there's anyone that's keen, let me know !

Cheers :)

Gee, I have enough trouble getting content for the Aquarium World magazine! Now you come along to ask for stuff to put in your own blog "for others that are interested in keeping fish but need that extra bit of help". That is what we are doing in these forums. :-?

I confess, I am miffed! :evil:

Gee, I have enough trouble getting content for the Aquarium World magazine! Now you come along to ask for stuff to put in your own blog "for others that are interested in keeping fish but need that extra bit of help". That is what we are doing in these forums. :-?

I confess, I am miffed! :evil:

I'm more than happy to chuck in a few old articles if they're around instead of new ones ! Not trying to be any competition ! :bggrn:

Given that we are unable to get contributions from our forum viewers for the magazine, that the FNZAS whom runs this forum you are asking in prints quarterly, this is pretty cheeky!

Your request on here is like one magazine asking readers to go and contribute to a rival magazine.