My other hobby

James125

nice bike! ive had a fair few my last was a 04 rmz250 with a 270cc stroker kit on it was good fun but kept braking myself and braking the bike so it had to go if i get another bike it will definately be another 2 stroke much more fun! :gpo2:

Hahah cheers, rmz 250 is the next thing on my list, this was my first bike, but hopefully will have a 4 stroke one day, but at the moment whilst still at school etc 2 stroke is much better, less maintanence, and my wallet wont be as sore with the 2 stroke :slfg:

I use the scooter for work and zipping around Auckland, it is big enough for the motorway! The BMW I go on the back of. As Caryl is happy to tell everyone - I am vertically challenged - therefore I cant get my feet on the ground on it. However I am looking at a BMW800 which I can get my feet down on, but I need to strengthen my artifical hip more first.

Hahah cheers, rmz 250 is the next thing on my list, this was my first bike, but hopefully will have a 4 stroke one day, but at the moment whilst still at school etc 2 stroke is much better, less maintanence, and my wallet wont be as sore with the 2 stroke :slfg:

Do you take part in moto cross events or are you still learning?

I've had my bike licence for 38 years and we've always had a bike or two in the garage. From my first - a honda 50 to road/trail bikes, CX500 which we still have 29 years only and it still runs, to a 650 and then finally the R1200RT. I have to say that it is a luxury ride. Has all the bells and whistles, headed grips and seats, radio, iphone connectivity, cruise control etc etc. We also purchased new helmets with wireless mics in so we can chat to each other while on the road.

My son has inherited the bike thing off us, he has a range of bikes including side cars. His largest was a TT1000. He is often a swinger at the side car races up here.

just got back from a overnight mish from wellington to auckland to pick up my mates new bike 2002 cr250 took it for a quick thrash down the gravel road where the kid we got it off lived.....very fast and very loooose haha im seriously considering getting another bike now :slfg: definately another 2 stroke. ive had a rm125, crf230 and the rmz250 but i think this time itll be ither a cr250 or rm250 cant beat the smile a 2 stroke puts on your face when its running full tit and your holding on for dear life pulling wheelys in 5th gear haha