Emersed plants

blueether

just river sand and unicorn tears.

I think that there is hair grass (although I thought I had lost it all), Rotala rotundifolia, I trhink that there is some Hydrocotyle verticillata still in there, I had Hygrophila polysperma in there, Ludwigia sp, two Myriophyllum sp, Gratiola sexdentata and a sedge

You can buy them on the interweb these days:

Unicorn-tears.jpg

but I prefer to harvest my own from the unicorn I have chained up in my basement. It's easy, just buy an old grape press and place sedated unicorn (C. sativa works well for this) in the bottom section, gently wind the handle down and collect your unicorn's tears.

good stuff muppets! :facepalm: I thought unicorn tears may have been some type of slang of hip term to use for some product.

Thanks all for making me feel like a rooster :tears:

You never know around here Camtang. Chances were that it was a real product! :D

good stuff muppets! :facepalm: I thought unicorn tears may have been some type of slang of hip term to use for some product.

Thanks all for making me feel like a rooster :tears:

you are not the only one that thought it was the name for some fancy product. I am just glad that it wasnt me that asked what it was.