My other hobby..

deaf_rattle

i have been watching your build on snz

Ha true.

I was hoping to have the engine swap done by now, but plans have changed slightly and i need the car to drive up to auckland soon to sort somethings out.

So ive rushed together to get it back in one piece with the facelift stuff. Ill probably sort the bonnet bulge out and then worry about painting it when i get back from auckland.

the Car has been neglected while ive been playing with fish stuff.

Looks good dude.

Just ignore Ira, he's probably got his period again.

ha, cheers

Im no stranger to critics lol. But yeah each to their own. The way i look at it, unless they are paying for it or helping, then its not up to them what the finished product is. Unless of course i start putting lambo doors on, external gauges and 24" chromies.

x3 - sorry, it looks like it's been in a crash and repaired. :fshi:

Well I guess thats what cars look like when being built. I am not sure the technology.is available yet for instant body prep and paint.

Exhaust was going to be something abit more unique as im not a fan of the huge cannon style, but I got a varex muffler for a good price so unfortunately for now ill be running that.

tbh imo it looks like just about every silvia out there....

whats the point....

oooh a Unique exhaust, they said that about heart shaped ones years ago.

i'd be more impressed by a stock looking silvia with the same amount of $$$ spent on the owners fish tanks....

I was planning a carbon fibre moulded into rear bumper exit.

I've done the unique thing, my ma61 build required alot of time and custom work. I guess until you do something like that you can appreciate the convenience of off the shelf parts. This is far from finished but at the end of the day I am building this how I want and how I can afford to do so.

I realise that there will always be couch critics but they haven't realised that not everyone cares about "street cred" or following trends etc.

But I guess that is why I have a built up engine in my garage and not a second hand unknown hand grenade ready to blow.