She too old"

Jaxxnz

After a good dinner at the in-law with some free be wrapped up to take home :gigl:

Pull up the drive way and spot a old european woman across the road, she was trying to entry into new chinese neighbour residence home.. :gigl: Definitely lost woman!

A van pulled up to her so I when over to check it out! The van was a inorganic searcher with a cichlid fallen assleeping as her mum driving around treasure hunting :cry: (its sad to see! she probably can't afford furniture or toys for her kids! And I see some people here saying better to trash it rather giving it away!)

anyway the so call scavenger in van was in concert for the old woman as well.

Old lady give me address where she stay, as for me iam not the best in electronic! :slfg: so start punching address on iPhone with no luck found :slfg:

Ok lady who do u live with? Ph number? (No! Don't remember!) :dunno:

Police? (No iam just lost!) :slfg:

(Where chapel rd? Where k-mart?)

Chapel rd was just infront of her.. Lol!

Ok long night so short story! I lead her to k-Mart where she could recognised her way home!

So follow her just around the block of my hood.. :sml1: :sml1:

She finally pulled into her drive on a flash house(botany that is :slfg: )

Just to make sure I didn't waste my time, so push on house bell to verify her stay!

Son iam sure that is! Open and say thxs!

As I hob in the car, the eggs head gave Hera blast!!

:dunno:

Anyway I took off as my good deed is done,(poor old lady)to have a son not caring and to let his old zzz

Mom lost in a car in the dark night!!

Please people :hail::hail: care & look after your oldies and don't let them go wondering late at night!!

you sure do have a way with words jax. since i have already met you in real life i read this in your voice and can understand you well. i think i might start referring to my daughter as my cichlid from now on. suits her.

you're a good man. it's not everybody that would go out of their way to help somebody in need. one day it will be you that needs the help.. pay it forward everybody!

8)

:facepalm: The cichlid part had me confused for a while but cichlid = child :

Thxs u Dachende :thup: to be honest in the past years I've spell the word Cichlids more often than the word Child!! &c:ry anyway I will blame it me iPhone spelling correction for this time :slfg: :slfg: