New grandson:)

Caper

Hi all!

Haven't been here much. But wanted to share that I have a new grandson born Sept. 26th; 8lbs. 9 oz.; 20.5" long. A real cutie someday I'll figure out how to post picture. First name "Jesse" (named afger my Mom, my son was very close to her); second name "Stephen" (my son's second name).

Sept. 8th my daughter, grandson, and I were in a car accident so being here to see this little miracle makes life much more meaningful:)

Take care,

Caper:)

Thanks all :hail::hail:

Krista has already has twin boys (8 yrs old); another boy soon to be 7; and Craig's son who is 7. They are very, very, very, very, rambuncious boys...argh...and now a new born in the mix...yikes. But, he is gorgeous:)

Thanks Diane & Caryl...I just emailed some pics to you Diane. Where are you Caryl????

Tracy was driving; I was in the front seat; Cody was behind me. We were making a left turn and the guy "t-boned" us on the passenger side:( He didn't slow down so we took quite an impact. Car is written off:( Hmmm...thought I added this...anyway, we are still here and that's they best outcome.

Take care everyone,

Caper :P

Thanks all :hail::hail:

Krista has already has twin boys (8 yrs old); another boy soon to be 7; and Craig's son who is 7. They are very, very, very, very, rambuncious boys...argh...and now a new born in the mix...yikes. But, he is gorgeous:)

They do know this sort of thing is easily preventable, right?