What fighters are yall breeding at the mo?

Trilobite

Aw Sam! get back into the fighters!

I'm yet to see a fish that will justify getting another tank. But with all the imports, maybe I will soon! I'd love to put one in my community but the last guy was too agro and anything that's not PK will likely get nipped :nilly:

I am not breeding either. I have a blue plakat dumbo male and a blue plakat female.
:cry: Aw yours were some of the best in NZ

currently experimenting with DT male cross double ray CT female. First fighters I have kept in ages...

Nice :thup: any photos? A DTCT would be pretty cool to create

• 4 weeks later...

I'm yet to see a fish that will justify getting another tank. But with all the imports, maybe I will soon! I'd love to put one in my community but the last guy was too agro and anything that's not PK will likely get nipped :nilly:

I don't suppose you could point me towards these imports? I'd love to have another crack at this with some decent fish.

lol ime have tried getting fancy and rather nice imported ones, every one just went :o then bought regular ones....

I only do fancies if i'm dealing with someone who cares

Who would turn down getting quality fighters in? :o

I would kill to get some of the European and Thai fish into the country

gotta make $$$, no point having a $100 fighter sitting there for 6 months when I can sell 20 $18 fish in the same time.

but I do play around sometimes... couldn't resist a pair of Black Orchids, and am seriously thinking about the super deltas available atm....

really :facepalm: I missed the mustards.

Yeah, fair enough. But down in chch I know that if there is a decent fish it will be snapped up ASAP pretty much the day it arrives haha

Yeah theres some pretty decent super deltas around currently, I wouldnt mind getting one of them either

For some reason certain fighter types have been coming into fashion and then go out of it again, like black orchid ct, then it was dumbo pk. And the ones that fall out of fashion are never to be seen again :( like hmpks, hm females and mustards.