Aquariums and flatting

DennisP

If you are going to have a tank you need to make sure you have personal liability insurance in case your tank splits or breaks. Commerical business like the University Halls will have a huge insurance excess and if your tank damages their carpet in any way they will come back to you for the costs. Believe me, I have been there and am still sorting out a similar incident.

I think 75x45x45cm (140L) would be nicer. You get that little bit of extra width and height but it still doesn't take up too much room and it wouldn't cost too much :P

Agree!! Plus you will get bored of a 60l so quickly! It's what I started with, so if you are moving out, might as well get approval for a decent sized tank and have some real fun :)

My landlord was so excited about my fish tanks, helped me move them, and when he popped over for an inspection he just started asking me a load of questions about tank keeping and watching my fish... unbelievable LOL.