if you had one spare tank

izone2240

Ok a bit of a game so If you had one spare tank that if didn't need and it just happend to be all set up and cycled what would you put it it that fish that u can never find when u want it but when your looking for it it seams non existing mine would be those little red eyed puffers xD

Ok a bit of a game so If you had one spare tank that if didn't need and it just happend to be all set up and cycled what would you put it it that fish that u can never find when u want it but when your looking for it it seams non existing mine would be those little red eyed puffers xD
Aggression is irrelevant if it's just going in a spare tank alone.

No-one said it had to be alone.

They are avaliable in Auckland :) currently have three residing in my tank. Such active fish.

oooooooh, where did you get them from???

is it 3 males??? or do you have a female?

are you interested in selling??? (strangely enough I currently have 1 spare tank, or at least room to put one in)

Oh I do have one spare tank ~100lt.. I was thinking either, some sort of planted puffer set up, or was getting a bit interested in the whole native thing. Will be watching this thread closely. Or swap the bedroom ~60lt display into the 100 and making the 60 a dwarf puffer land?

BUT if I had one spare tank, of unrestricted size, with adequate filtration etc etc...

A spotted Gar would float my boat, tickle my fancy, blow some decent wind through my hair....

:love:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/noaa_glerl/4045941533/