Paracheirodon simulans

Joe

People please! The language being used recently is unacceptable for a family friendly forum (even if it is sometimes children using it).

Joe, you could have said "Sorry for the poor quality photos" and Godly3vil could have replied "Poor quality? Rubbish!" There is no need for the casual use of profanity that is creeping into posts. :evil:

People please! The language being used recently is unacceptable for a family friendly forum (even if it is sometimes children using it).

Joe, you could have said "Sorry for the poor quality photos" and Godly3vil could have replied "Poor quality? Rubbish!" There is no need for the casual use of profanity that is creeping into posts. :evil:

How about "Carp photography, my donkey?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Crapper

Section 3...

Maybe if we had a defined set of things that are un-acceptable. From the community that is, not just what the Mods want...

Since when were "crap" and "arse" bad words? :dunno:

Also I'm going to Christchurch next week to pick up the two new tanks :bounce:

+1 Joe, I agree I thought they would both be suitable as they are on the lower end of the "bad language" scale. You hear that type of language and worse on 90% of childrens programs nowadays anyway. Wow didn't realize this was the 19th century.

Back on topic though;

I bet you can't wait to pick up your tanks, what size's are you getting?

They're both 50x45x40cm with internal bases (like ADA tanks) made from 6mm standard glass with bevelled edges. They also have lids with holes cut in each corner at the back for the filter pipes :)

Do you mind if I ask how much they are costing you and where you are getting them made?

pretty interesting fish :) photos are fine quality :)

Thanks! Hopefully I will be able to breed them. I still need loads of other things like test kits, breeding traps and various live food cultures.

Do you mind if I ask how much they are costing you and where you are getting them made?

I have sent you a PM :thup:

If u saw these in a shop without knowing them are they hard to tell apart form neons?obviously trained eyes would see them striaght away

They are much smaller than normal neons and the blue stripe goes right to the base of the tail :D