thinking about making a tank like this

nativelover

You send in an army of Siamese Algae Eaters... or a bunch of gnarly plecos.. or Uaru.. many options really

SAE would be feeders I'd imagine, big uaru, plecs or flagtail prochilodus, or simply ignore it as the tank is so big and awesome you probably won't care....

that would be a tank set up i would consdier if i was to buy a house and build my own tank.

i would of course put a glass front above the water level to stop my arowana from taking a field trip to the carpet/concrete floor:D

but in saying that, you need a bit of space, also cleaning could be an issue, gotta be planned right, but public aquariums do it all the time.

looks awesome.

as for BBA, i found royal plecos wipe out Black Beard Algae, if its on a flat surface, it will never take hold.

my tank was ridden with BBA, 1 royal pleco , its all gone! i mean... over night!

so no longer i worry bout it lol

i know its the royal too cos i see the reddish stringy algae intertwined in the royal pleco poo..(yes, i analysed the poo) 8)

i want a tank like that!