Who watches Tanked on Animal Planet on Mondays at 10:30 ?

mcrudd

It is brilliant, we have it on disc and we are watching it at our next meeting. Awesome what they make tanks withm fridges, cars, gumball machines. And the import place they go to in Los Angeles is awesome, wish we could get some of the fish they have there, i.e Lionfish. :nfs:

I've tried watching a few episodes of it. But it's totally ruined by all the drama crap. I've fast forwarded through the parts that involve the tanks and fish but end up fast forwarding about 30 minutes to watch 5 minutes worth of tanks. More hassle than it's worth.

I've tried watching a few episodes of it. But it's totally ruined by all the drama crap. I've fast forwarded through the parts that involve the tanks and fish but end up fast forwarding about 30 minutes to watch 5 minutes worth of tanks. More hassle than it's worth.

Big +1

This show reminds me of Pimp My Ride/American Chopper but with tacky aquarium novelty ideas and american drama bullshit.. I think this show is a complete waste of time.

I agree, I've been watching it online and I think the big (really big) tanks are cool. It's just a shame that they put gimmicky crap in them. They've only done one tank with corals so far, which was a bit average (about 10 clownfish per 1 or 2 anenome's).

I couldn't believe they actually made that skateboard ramp tank, how horrible for those fish to put up with that.

Like others have said it's just another american show...