Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transporting fish

Featured Replies

I am in Albany this week and planning to visit HFF.

I was wondering if it is OK to transport some fish back to Palmy via plane.

I estimate 4 hours or so between purchase and arriving home.

Cheers

I've done that before. Make sure that the container is able to fit under the seat infront of you. Mine wasn't quite water tight so I left a little puddle under the seat!

Easier to carry if the box they're in is carried inside a larger bag.

I put them in one of those collapsible cooler bags and carry them on as hand luggage no problems (especially if you don't mention you have live fish)

I am in Albany this week and planning to visit HFF.

I was wondering if it is OK to transport some fish back to Palmy via plane.

I estimate 4 hours or so between purchase and arriving home.

Cheers

Just 4 hours? Easily.

  • Author

Fish have survived a 4.5 hour trip by car and plane.

They were somewhat stressed as they did not show much color but they are all happy in the new environment.

Placed them in a cool bag from countdown and purchased a heat pack at HFF for $7.50.

Will definitely do this again

Cheers

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.