weird pets

F15hguy

Your use of english was fine, it's the language that is broken.

Try and get anyone that is new to NZ, especially if english is a second language, to understand this: "I'll just pop down to the shops and grab a chook for the bring a plate that's coming up."

Edited to keep Ira happy

I have a cat that likes to sit in the basin while the tap is on!!! Even if he isn't in the room and you turn the tap on he will come running and jump up there. He also sits in in the shower(after I've been in there) but he has once jumped in the shower while it was on!!! He also drinks out the toilet!!! :slfg: :slfg: :slfg:

But he also chews on my air tubes and makes hole in them I've been through about 5 metres of the stuff. :an!gry

Try and get anyone that is new to NZ, especially if english is a second language, to understand this: "I'll just pop down to the shops and grab a chock for the bring a plate that's coming up."

:bounce: I understood that perfectly :wink:

must be because we have been here 8 years now :P

Try and get anyone that is new to NZ, especially if english is a second language, to understand this: "I'll just pop down to the shops and grab a chock for the bring a plate that's coming up."

Why would you take a chock?

chock-286404-400-300.jpg

I'd imagine a chook would be better.

choock.jpg

• 1 month later...

My households a little weird.

A year old blue Indian Ringneck that chases the cat (I think his next phrase will be "here kitty kitty", a 6 month old cat that thinks shes a dog, and 2 dogs (aged 1 and 2) that are the biggest sooks on the planet (and spoiled rotten too!)

Plus all the fish tanks :nilly:

P1050530.jpg

P1050711.jpg

P1050495.jpg

Beautiful pets folks :bounce: :bounce:

English is my one and only language (one is enough to mess up :slfg: ) and do NOT have a clue what that means...lol. I love when you folks post something and I can ask what????? :gigl:

Ok, must take a guess though since the picture of the chicken was posted, don't laugh too hard :gigl: :

Going to grocery store to pick up some food (maybe chicken) for a party? buffet? that's going to be "happening". Am I close :nilly:

Caper :P