May 30, 201214 yr comment_484471 I've seen the gold form around...but assume this one came in from overseas? When I used to breed them, there were just the whites, & the dark speckled axo's. Report
May 30, 201214 yr comment_484476 there are some black and white around, albino, and golds with black peppering Report
September 2, 201214 yr comment_495433 As far as I know there are white ones, black mottled ones and gold ones. Obviously if they breed together they will be mixed. I have a gold one, and a white one with black mottling on it's head and back. It looks like it has cinnamon sprinkled on it Oh and yeah someone has created glow in the dark ones ... not sure if they are in NZ or not??? Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.