Last Call!

Hi all

As you are no doubt aware Waikato is hosting this years conference.

We have loads of fun stuff planned, come along and check it out.

Even if you arent a current club member you can still attend the open day and Saturday nights social event

Yes you can still register, we have space and really want to see you!

All the details https://sites.google.com/a/electrospan. ... ence-2012/

Oh just so you know..

We have had a huge response from our sponsors, simply registering gives you an entry to win a brand new aquarium.

There will be give-aways raffles and competitions on each day

Special thanks to our sponsors:

Hollywood Fish Farm

New Life Spectrum

Masterpet

Aqua one

Brooklands

Petware

Conference is always fun and a great time to put a few faces to names.

Sponsors have always been generous for this event and it looks like there will be something for everyone in the workshops.

Hopefully we will see you there!

I am especially looking forward to the after dark tank crawl and have cleared the camera cards and charged up the batteries! :happy1:

We are on the ferry sailing through the Marlborough Sounds :happy1:

Here's hoping the strait is as calm as they claim!

Shouldn't have sat near the cafe - nice smells wafting by. Perhaps it is time for breakfast 8)

It has been an interesting and fun day. The AGM started late as Jennifer's plane had to circle for half an hour waiting for the fog to lift. Once she arrived the AGM was swiftly dealt with and a delicious lunch was enjoyed by all.

After lunch we had a scavenger hunt (winner not yet announced) then general get together before the evening meal. Very nice it was too!

After that we had a quiz. This was great fun and much hilarity ensued with some of the answers. Congratulations to Team International Rescue (me, Grant, Zev, Norman, wok and Rob Visser) for winning.

We eagerly await tomorrow's events which includes guest speakers and workshops.

We certainly are - even though there are no castles or Black Forest gateaux in sight!

Mind you we are in Hamilton so, thanks to the fog, not a lot of anything is in sight at the moment :gigl:

I don't think I have laughed so much at a quiz night, Rob V has a wicked sense of humour.

I hope some of you who did not make it yesterday will show up today, there are some good deals to be had off the sales table. You missed out on the good tank and stand deal though, mike bought that yesterday.