Mary Ann

MARY ANN

Hello every one. I am Mary Ann.

I would like learn to breed my albino long fin bristle noses. I have 2 beautiful females & 2 very handsome boy albino long fin bristle nose fish. Also 4 sword tail fish koi and lovely blue guppy girls boys from the bird barn a couple of months ago.

Hi and welcome Maryann. Hopefully you will soon be breeding those bristlenoses as they manage pretty much on their own (if they are in the mood). Genetics will determine how many fry will be long finned, or albino. Good luck. Make sure you have plenty of caves or tight places for them (they particularly like driftwood) and I am sure you will soon have fry all over the place!

:wave: Hi. your fish breeding project looks neat fun. i would like some rosbora ? fish one day.

breeding is only fun for me when it works, I've had some success and some failures... :D

presently I've having success, fingers and toes crossed I don't upset the breeding gods again 8)

breeding is only fun for me when it works, I've had some success and some failures... :D

presently I've having success, fingers and toes crossed I don't upset the breeding gods again 8)

i just have baby albino guppy all not get eat by their naughty mummys. breeding gods made some fast albino hehehe